Thank you for choosing to be part of our community at KIMKRIS Beauty, LLC. (“Company,” “we,” “us,” or “our”). We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about this privacy notice or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for customer support.
This privacy notice describes how we might use your information if you:
- Visit our website at http://www.kimkrisbeauty.com
- Engage with us in other related ways including any sales, marketing, or events
In this privacy notice, if we refer to:
- “Website,” we are referring to any website of ours that references or links to this policy
- “Services,” we are referring to our Website, and other related services, including any sales, marketing, or events
Please read this privacy notice carefully, as it will help you understand what we do with the information that we collect.
COLLECTING PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Device Information: Personal Information such as web browser version, IP address, time zone, cookie information, Website, Services and/or products you view, and searches; Device Information is collected for maintenance of Website and Services and to implement analytics on Website usage for optimization. It is shared with our e-commerce processor, Shopify.
- Order Information: Personal Information such as name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number. Order Information is collected to provide products or services to fulfill the contract between you and the Company, to process your payment information, for shipping arrangement, for your invoices and/or order confirmations, any communications between you and the Company, to screen orders for potential risk or fraud, and to provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services. It is shared with our e-commerce processor, Shopify.
- Customer Support Information: Personal Information including any additional information as needed in order to provide customer support to you.
SHARING PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your Personal Information is shared with service provider(s) to help provide our services and fulfill the contracts between you and the Company.
- Currently, our online store is hosted by Shopify. Read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
- We may share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
We may use your Personal Information to provide targeted advertisements and/or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you.
- Google Analytics is used to help us understand how our customers use the Website. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en. Option to opt out of Google Analytics can be found here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
- FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- GOOGLE - https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- CCPA (for residents of California): California residents have the right to access the Personal Information (‘Right to Know’), to transfer to a new service, and to correct, update, and remove your Personal Information. You can email us at email@example.com to practice these rights and opt out.
- Do Not Track: Due to the inconsistent industry understanding of how to best respond to “Do Not Track” signals, we do not adjust our data collection and usage practices when we detect “Do Not Track” signals from your browser.
For any questions or more information about our privacy practices, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated: September 1, 2022